DiveLogs Compact Scuba Binder
Standard scuba dive log binders (such as the PADI adventure log) can be too bulky for some people. That's why we created our own compact DiveLogs binder! It is only 21 cm (8.25 inches) high and 17 cm (7 inches) wide.
Despite this compact size, you still have all the space you need, because we created a special page size to maximises your writing area.
All our binders come with a range of standard features:
- water-resistant zip-closed padded outer
- inside extra mesh pockets that are perfect for standard PADI dive tables as well as pen holders, a wrist lanyard, ribbon place marker, credit card pockets, and a velcro pocket.
- an extra pocket on the outside to hold useful extras (such as you very own log book stamp)
- large black 6-ring format which can hold 4 packs of logs (100 sheets of paper).
- larger ergonomic zip pulls for ease of opening.
- double stitching on all zips and main seams.
The binder is absolutely perfect for holiday packing! It is small and soft enough to fit in any bag. And with integrated page protectors you can be sure that your pages will stay nice and flat.
Because we make it with tough but light materials it weighs just 220 grams (8 ounces) and this increases to 301 grams (11 ounces) with the included page protectors.
The binder is available in blue/grey, red/grey, and all black models.
As it is designed with a standard Filofax (TM) 6 ring system, any Personal organiser refill product (such as a diary or address page) will also fit. As will SSI or BSAC log pages.
To go with the binder we can also provide a set of plastic card holders for all your certification cards.
Make sure that you choose 'DiveLogs' size pages to fit this binder. All of our different log pages are available at this size. More info on the page sizes we sell and their compatibility with binders can be found here.
Please note that standard 3 ring system pages will not fit this binder! If you have pages punched with 3 holes you might want to purchase our Standard 3-ring binder.