Many dive log typesFrom student table focused dives, through computer focused to Nitrox diving.
With special sets for photographers and marine life encounters
Available with all our optionsMetric/Imperial units,
3 page sizes,
black and white or full colour print,
and paper type.
Multi-Buy DiscountsAny 5 log packs/books: 5%
Any 10 log packs/books: 10%
Any 15 log packs/books: 15%
Any 20+ log packs/books: 20%
Not quite right?
This is our range of value for money dive log refill packs - our standard stock designs.
Each pack contains 25 loose leaf refills punched to fit your dive log binder.
All these dive logs are desiged for recreational diving, from your first breaths underwater without a dive computer (the table focused logs) to enriched gas diving (the Nitrox computer focused logs).
We sell a lot of the first two - these are a good general scuba dive log page similar to others from PADI, SSI, and BSAC etc.
If you write a lot of notes about your scuba dive, or want to record underwater photography details, then the next designs may be more relevant. These are double page designs so you get 25 dives in a pack of 25.
Each dive log is available with all our standard choices:
- Page Sizes:
- 3-ring standard binders (such as the PADI Adventure Log or our own DiveLogs 3-ring binders)
- DiveLogs 6-ring compact binder (also good for SSI dive log binders)
- 6-ring Personal Organiser (Filofaxes and small BSAC binders)
- Scuba Diving Units:
- Metric is used almost everywhere. Depths in meters, pressures in bar etc.
- Imperial for our US and some Canadian customers. Depths in feet, pressures in psi etc.
We also offer full colour printing upgrades and water repellant Rite In The Rain paper.
Any of our dive log designs can be taken into the dive log designer to customise it to your needs.