CompactWith integral page protectors we can make our binders perfectly sized to the page - so no wasted space.
LightweightDesigned with baggage weight limits in mind - our binders are lightweight when compared to typical cordura heavyweights.
Tough and SoftDouble stitching throughout, with water resistant outer shells, and tough fabrics. But with soft padding for extra protection.
Standard scuba dive log binders (such as the PADI adventure log) can be too bulky for some people. That's why we created our own compact DiveLogs binders in two different sizes!
The compact binder comes with a 6-ring mechanism and it is only 21 cm (8.25 inches) high and 17 cm (7 inches) wide.
The standard binder comes with a 3-ring mechanism. It has a width of 18cm (7 inches) and a height of 25cm (10 inches) with no wasted space (if you are buying this to home existing refills please check that they are close to our 3-ring page size of 203mm high by 140mm wide).
Despite this compact size, you still have all the space you need, because we created a special page size to maximises your writing area.
All our binders come with a range of standard features:
- water-resistant zip-closed padded outer
- inside extra mesh pockets that are perfect for standard PADI dive tables as well as pen holders, a wrist lanyard, ribbon place marker, credit card pockets, and a velcro pocket.
- an extra pocket on the outside to hold useful extras (such as you very own log book stamp)
- larger ergonomic zip pulls for ease of opening.
- double stitching on all zips and main seams.
Our binders are absolutely perfect for holiday packing! They are small and soft enough to fit in any bag. And with integrated page protectors you can be sure that your pages will stay nice and flat.